Application is invited from Local certified & trained mountaineering male & female candidates for filling up the following post in Indian Himalayan Centre for Adventure & Ecotourism (IHCAE) Chemchey, South Sikkim on consolidated pay purely on temporary basis.
i. Chief Instructor - 01 (one) post
ii. Jr. Instructor - 03 (three) post of which two shall be male and one female.
1. Educational & Technical qualification/ criteria for Sr. Instructors post :
Chief Instructor : consolidated pay/Post temporary.
2. Educational & Technical qualification / criteria for Jr. Instructors post :
Jr. Instructors pay : on consolidated pay/Post temporary
3. Subject / Syllabus for examination shall consist of :
Written Examination :
Paper - I (a) GK / English - 100 marks - 2 hrs
Paper –II (b) Mountaineering subject - 100 marks - 2 hrs
Endurance test :
Part – I (50 marks)
i) Running - 6 km in 30 minutes.
ii) 12 stages obstacle crossing in 15 minutes
Part II (50 marks)
i) Natural Rock climbing
ii) Lecture with Power point presentation on selected subject.
4. The above Technical manpower shall be appointed on the following terms & condition :
5. Candidates applying for the above post should submit the attested copies of the Following, testimonials documents along with the duly filled up application form, to the undersigned. Application received without supporting document will not be entertained. The last date for receipt of application is 25th of July 2014.
6. Those who are already in Government service shall apply through proper channel.
7. Date of issue of Admit card will be 30th of July 2014.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing at the Interview.
9. The date & venue of the examination shall be announced separately on the website www.ihcaesikkim.org
10. Complete Application form to be submitted in the office of the Director, IHCAE, 3rd Floor, Room No. 402, Tourism & Civil Aviation Department, Govt. Of Sikkim, Opposite metro point, 5 mile, Tadong.
Chemchey South Sikkim